Katie from Teacher to the Core called me a few weeks ago with meet-up envy. Lots of bloggers all over the country were getting together and Katie was jealous! The truth is, I was too! There are so many incredible bloggers right here in Sunny California -- and getting together with them is something I can't do often enough!
So, if you are a So Cal blogger - you're invited! We would just love to meet you -- meet up newbies are also welcome!
If you're coming, there are two things you need to do. If you do them both, you'll be entered to win some prizes at the meet up!
1. RSVP over at Teacher to the Core. This lets us know you're coming.
The event will be in O.C. and you will be emailed the location after you complete the online Google doc by clicking the picture below. Oh, and isn't it SO cute?? Katie is one stellar graphic maker (and thank the Lord, because graphic making is not one of talents!)
Click the picture below to RSVP on Katie's blog.
2. Link up with the So Cal Guest List Linky! This helps us visit each other and get acquainted. :)
Katie had the great idea of having a linky so that we could get to know each other a little bit before the big day -- especially if we might be seeing some new faces, which is always super fun!
Linky Party Guidelines:
1. Write a quick post saying that you're coming to the meet up! You can also talk about how much you love meet ups and how you're more excited about the meet up than your next birthday. (Optional) ;)
2. In your post, link to two places. Link to Katie's blog for the RSVP and link back to my blog so that others can link up too.
3. Use the graphics above to tell the world you're coming and to organize your links.
4. Visit some other So Cal bloggers who are coming and leave some love. :)
And don't forget...
There will be three raffles at the event.
One for entering the Google Doc before the 19th.
One for linking up.
One just for fun because its exciting to win stuff!