It doesn't help that it's been a bajillion degrees in San Diego for the last (what feels like) gazillion days.
It also does not help that two of my most special teacher friends both moved to the Boston area in the last 10 months. And one said friend posted about a cranberry festival.... sigh.
Things I'm missing about the great Northeast:
- Real pumpkin patches on real farms with real rows of corn.
- Bonfires with the actual purpose of warmth-keeping
- Hot Chocolate after hayrides
- Thanksgiving Day football games (where you freeze your butt off!)
- Cute sweaters and knee high boots
I know come February, I'll be reminded of the wonderfulness of SoCal, but for now I'm missing my roots. Any East Coasters relate?
time for Currently via Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade!
Happy October everyone!! Can't wait to see what cute things all of you are doing this month! Go link up with Farley to share. :)