1. I live in San Diego, but I was born and raised in the Philadelphia Area. In fact, I moved to San Diego without ever having stepped foot in California - just for an adventure. A husband, a cat, a career, and nine years later, I'm still here! I love my life in So Cal, but I miss my friends and family terribly!
2. I have a LOT of siblings. I
have 3 brothers, 1 sister, 5 half-siblings, and 3 step-siblings. And, my parents had me late in life. Needless to say, I'm the youngest - by 11 years! I have been in almost 20 weddings in my life (not including my own), the first when I was 11 years old in 1990.
3. I love theatre and music. I have a theatre degree and have been in many shows, with my debut being in second grade as the 'Letter A'. I had a solo! Show-stopping performance, I tell you. :)
4. I hate apples. I hate biting into them. I prefer any fruit over apples. Like Mango!
5. I got married in Kona, Hawaii. This is a picture of ev.er.y.one. who was at my wedding. That's right - 10 guests. If you're wondering why we didn't have a big, beautiful wedding see #2! ;) Note: We did have a mini-reception afterwards on the mainland!
6. I love doing fun things!
|Snorkeling with one of my besties!|
|Tim and I after running a 5K.|
7. I. love. my. cat. Like, hold her and sing reworded TV show songs to her love her. Her name is Lucy and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.
8. I thank God for my life everyday. I truly believe He has a plan and I trust it completely. I couldn't ask for more. Especially when this is the scenery I see driving to work everyday!
Well, I'd ask Him for nothing except better apples. I guess I could ask for that.
Happy Monday! And hey, go join my linky from yesterday so it's not a complete bust! ;)